Leader Tech LTE FIP-65 fulfills the requirements set by the RoHs 2 directive (2011/65/EU).
Leader Tech LTE FIP-65 is not considered as hazardous according to EU Directive 1999/45/EC and is not subject to the directive of classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous goods. A material safety data sheet can be sent on request.
- A two-component thermal cure silicone filled with conductive Ag/Ni particles
- It is used to produce integrated EMI shielding gaskets by dispensing and forming directly on telecom or other industrial components
- Low viscosity offers short cycle times in any dispensing machine
- Excellent shielding combined with good mechanical properties
- Low compression forces
- Operating temperatures between -55°C and +125°C
- Good adhesion to most metal and metalized surfaces
- Typical gasket height from 0,8 to 2,0 mm width to height ratio is <1
- Recommended compression between 10 and 50%
Leader Tech LTE FIP-65 is a two-component compound of pasty consistency. The mixed material is dispensed as a bead directly on the component with a standard dispensing machine. Curing is done in a hot air oven at 100°C for 30 minutes